- Just do me, and get involved only in my own business.
- No fights this year what so ever.
- Bring back my grades, 3.5
- Do good so I can get my permit for Junior year.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
7 days of Summer left.
I think about it and summer is going by just like that and so fast. I remember being in school and always complaining about how I just want summer to come so I won't have to learn anymore or anything because everything wasn't just fun anymore & school just wasn't the business. Summer came and I had made so many new experiences. I'm surprised I did all these things, I didn't know I would do. I got to go see the city views. The Bay Area, Frisco at night. Beaches, Parties. Everything that can explain a fun and loving summer. School is just around the corner in 7 days. Next thing I know, it will be school again. I'm excited what sophomore year brings me. My sophomore goals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment