Saturday, September 4, 2010

I feel like all my feelings and emotions are just coming back to you, when I never thought it would ever again. This time I probably know that this will not work out, and I shouldn't chase after you anymore because I was the one who left first. I was the one who made everything go just to the place where we wouldn't be able to work out. But when I heard these thoughts coming and rushing through my head, with what you told me girl, I think was that too me? It seems and sound like it when I was opening up to you. The way you talk to me just makes me feel like I wish there was that connection with us again, where things don't go wrong this time. Where things can just be me and you. I know I'm the type that chases after what I want then after I got what I want and don't want it anymore and leave, but I'm trying to change my thoughts and actions on that. If I was to take everything back, I would. I wish you were to tell me how you feel, so I can think about trying and staying or not. All these mixed signals. What do I now?

No comments:

Post a Comment