Happy 2 months & new year’s baby. Already? Time sure does fly by in a quickness. You can pretty much say these past two months done me well and made me realized a whole new chapter in life. Hm, when we started this whole “talking” thing and before arguments, where we’d just vent and tell each other everything made me the happiest girl, looking back. Remember the nights where we would just talk about deep ass things, or question games and phoning til the next school day. You never fail to make me happy. I would always hated when you called me the weirdest and ugliest names I hate being called. It was just 4 months ago where this whole thing started. I’m glad it’s you I finally don’t complain about so much. You never really left my side. It was either from you checking up on me or your after school visits or you picking me up and we go do whatever your errands would be. I still remember the first time I was actually introduced to your parents again, ah. :O It was one of the scariest feeling ever, but then I started to get use too it. Every time your parents would disconnect your phone line and I’d get so scared when you tell me to call back. I miss your phone calls, voice, and everything. This might be shocking but I even miss complaining every time you would leave me for your COD Black Ops/ Mw2. From this very day, yes, I still get the butterflies when I receive a phone call from you or your letters. I know you haven’t been really around lately for me like you usually are, so things are different. It’s just surprises me that I haven’t seen you for one month. I have done a good month by myself already and I’m still here for you. I just still wish I got an exact answer on how long you have to serve time in there. I didn’t expect something like this to really happen, but I guess you can use this as your test that you always tell me. Just sometimes, I wish things were so much easier then to be said. You’re right I didn’t lose you because you’re still here, just not around to be there like you want too. It’s been a long ride already and it’s just the beginning. Yeah, I might not be the best girlfriend out there. Thanks for actually accepting me and all my flaws. Hmm.. I still have news flash of that same night last month. I knew I shouldn’t have told you that. Why did I do that? Damn, Karma is such a fucking bitch. Maybe that was my karma, not having you here. Remembering the night of our BIGGEST argument. Oh boy, I thought everything was just going to end right there.. I’m happy it didn’t though. Guess what? You jinxed your words again. “I just feel like being locked up will take me away from my problems, but I don’t want too because of you”. Next thing you know, bam. Ahhh, Everything’s just so crazy. You seriously don’t even know how much I miss you. With you coming out and maybe even moving. Another problem but I don’t even fucking care about that. You don’t hear this much from me but I love having you as a best friend and my boyfriend. It’s pretty cool. I hate it when you think your gang gets in the way of how I might feel about you sometimes. It doesn’t. I don’t care, at the end of the day if you’re still here for me, I’m fine and happy(: Thanks for sticking with me since day one and never gave up. You’re truly the best. Oh & one more thing,
i love you babyc! Happy 2 months, bahbeeehs! See you hopefully soon. I hope your court hearing next week goes good for you.
-Queenz/ LadyBabyC <3
p.s. I promise to try my best to hook up an account, if I remember ^^

Yesterday was the last of it for 2010, I'm so happy that it's done and over with. All the typical bullshit and pain and memorable times I had last year, will never be forgotten, but I'm ready for this new start and new beginnings. I'm trying to find myself better and find my surroundings and find my inner me more than I have last year. I want to be able to do things I didn't so in 2010. Having the ability to have more esteem in myself without being afraid. New years resolution will be followed through so I can help myself out to be nothing but a better person. I want to learn more about God and how to love people more, and start accepting all the things I have in life, then just being so negative about it. This year will be much different. Holding everything down, just the way I want it. I will strive for nothing but the best. Cutting off the slacking and bullshit. Time to pilot my own way in life. I can't wait for baby to get out so things can be much easier for me. Damn, it has been a while. I hope he doesn't spend the whole 2011 in there. Gee, that would suck and ruin part of my year. I'm ready for challenges though. Can't wait to really start exercising again and watch my figure though. Happy New Years everyone! Enjoy the year with blessings. Party it safe. Don't drink and drive succcckas!
A few memories :
2010 YOU WILL BE MISSED. It was good having you around while it lasted. Chuckin' up my deuces with ya. Out with the old and in with the new. Wss'good for this year 2011! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment